- 15234 till today
YOU CAN START ANY MONDAY!
Starting Dates For Absolute Beginners
Through our Siena Magnifica program you will improve Italian language, learn about the history and art of Siena and also discover the secrets of Italian cuisine. The aim of the course is to broaden the student’s knowledge and appreciation for Siena and its beauty through classes, hands-on cooking courses, on-site lessons, and visits to museums and places of particular interest.
Cultural lessons will be held in 2 sessions, each consisting of approx. 20/30 minutes of lecture at the school after which approximately 1 1/2 hours on-site at the place of interest with expert professors.
Cooking lessons, wine tastings and countryside excursions will make your stay in Siena unforgettable!
- 20 group lessons of Italian language instruction per week + 4 cultural lessons + 2 evening culinary lessons.
- Suitable both for beginners and advanced students or for those who want to learn a foreign language through different and various practical contents.
- Hands-on cooking lessons in the evenings.
- Small group-classes: max of 12 students with an average of 8 students per class.
- 1 Half- day excursion included in 2 weeks program.
- Syllabi tailored on specific academic requests and needs.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
6 STARTING LEVELS
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Way-stage or elementary
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
DA Siena certificate states the number of lessons attended and the level of Italian competence attained for every language ability in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages established by the Council of Europe.
Suitable for the preparation to the PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) official certification of knowledge of Italian language recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Office.
Curriculum is empty
- 1 week lessons
- 20 group lessons
- 4 cultural lessons
- text book
- didactic material
- 2 cooking classes
- equipped kitchen
- 1 wine tasting
- social activities
- museum tickets