- 13367 till today
YOU CAN START ANY MONDAY!
Starting Dates For Absolute Beginners
This program is designed for those who wish to learn Italian language and culture in a all-in-one program.
Cultural lessons will be held in 2 sessions each consisting of approx. 20/30 minutes of lecture at school. After that, students will have approximately 1 and 1/2 hours on-site lectures at the place of their interest with expert professors. On-site lectures may take place at Contrada Museums, Palazzo Pubblico, Saint Catherine House-Sanctuary, Santa Maria della Scala, The Duomo, etc.
- 20 language group lessons + 4 cultural on-site lessons (per week) .
- Suitable both for beginners and advanced students or for those who want to learn a foreign language through different and various practical contents.
- Small group-classes: max of 12 students with an average of 8 students per class.
- Syllabi tailored on specific academic requests and needs.
- Museum entrance tickets.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
6 STARTING LEVELS
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Way-stage or elementary
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
At the end of the course, DA Siena issues a certificate of attendance stating the number of lessons attended as well as the level of Italian competence attained for every language ability in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages established by the Council of Europe.
Suitable for the preparation to the PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) official certification of knowledge of Italian language recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Office.
Curriculum is empty
- 2 weeks lessons
- 40 group lessons
- 8 culture classes
- didactic material
- social activities