- 12573 till today
This program, specifically tailored for mature and senior life-long learners, offers you the possibility to experience living in a perfectly preserved medieval city, as Siena is and experience the perfect mix between language learning, cooking, wine tasting, cultural visits with an art history teacher, conferences and recitals of the most famous “aria” from Italian operas.
- 30 group lessons of Italian language + 4 guided visits to Siena museums + 2 evening culinary lessons.
- Suitable both for beginners and advanced students, with the same attitude: learning the practical elements of a foreign language in different, environments.
- Hands-on cooking lessons in the evening.
- Small group-classes: max 12 students with an average of 8 students per class.
- 2 Half-day excursions included.
- Syllabus tailored to specific academic requests and needs.
- Practical learning experience with project work and real examples.
6 STARTING LEVELS
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Way-stage or elementary
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
At the end of the course, DA Siena issues a certificate of attendance stating the number of lessons attended as well as the level of Italian competence attained for every language ability in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages established by the Council of Europe.
Suitable for the preparation to the PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) official certification of knowledge of Italian language recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Office.
Curriculum is empty
- 2 weeks
- 30 group lessons
- 2 cooking classes
- equipped kitchen
- text book
- 2 excursions
- 1 wine tasting
- 4 guided visits to Siena museums
- 1 concert recital
- farewell dinner
- social activities