- 16367 till today
YOU CAN START ANY MONDAY!
Starting Dates For Absolute Beginners
This course is specifically customized for those who are aiming to acquire Italy’s language fluency and culture knowledge. Taste Italian cuisine studying and speaking the language beyond the classroom walls. Touch the marbles of the monuments walking through narrow Tuscan roads traveled by pilgrims and visitors in the different eras and smell the aromas of fragrant bread and Italian espresso.
You’ll learn Italian non-verbal language and communication codes, through subjects related to different aspects of the Italian culture, social system and lifestyle.
- 20 group lessons per week + 3 cooking sessions (within the 12 weeks period)
- Suitable both for beginners and advanced students or for those who want to learn a foreign language through different and various practical contents.
- Small group-classes: max of 12 students with an average of 8 students per class.
- Teaching methodology focused on specific academic requests and needs.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
6 STARTING LEVELS
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Way-stage or elementary
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
DA Siena certificate states the number of lessons attended and the level of Italian competence attained for every language ability in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages established by the Council of Europe.
Suitable for the preparation to the PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) official certification of knowledge of Italian language recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Office.
Curriculum is empty
- 12 weeks
- 240 group lessons
- 3 cooking classes
- equipped kitchen
- 1 wine tasting
- didactic material
- social activities
- 2 excursions