- 13536 till today
YOU CAN START ANY MONDAY!
Starting Dates For Absolute Beginners
If you’re willing to spend a period abroad to acquire confidence in the practical use of Italian, than our C8 Combined Intensive course is quite possibly the most effective solution for you!
The biggest advantage of the individual lessons is that they are tailored to the specific requirements of the student, and therefore the pace and content of the lessons are adapted according to the individual needs. You will learn in a relaxed atmosphere with the undivided attention of the instructor.
- 20 group lessons of Italian language instruction + 8 private lessons per week.
- Suitable both for beginners and advanced students or for those who want to learn a foreign language through different and various practical contents.
- Small group-classes: max of 12 students with an average of 8 students per class.
- “One-to-one” lessons with syllabi tailored on your specific requests and needs.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
6 STARTING LEVELS
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Way-stage or elementary
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
At the end of the course, DA Siena issues a certificate of attendance stating the number of lessons attended as well as the level of Italian competence attained for every language ability in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages established by the Council of Europe.
Suitable for the preparation to the PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) official certification of knowledge of Italian language recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Office.
Curriculum is empty
- 4 weeks lessons
- 80 group lessons
- 32 private lessons
- didactic material
- social activities