- 2 week
- 12352 till today
YOU CAN START ANY MONDAY!
Starting dates for absolute beginners
Designed for those who are looking for Italian courses in Italy and wish to make the very most of the opportunity to learn a foreign language through a combination of group and individual lessons.
In the individual lessons students can choose the linguistic focus of the lessons – e.g., Italian business, Italian for journalism or politics, literature, conversation, history of art, etc.
- 20 group lessons + 4 private afternoon lessons per week.
- Suitable both for beginners and advanced students or for those who want to learn a foreign language through different and various practical contents
- Small group-classes: max of 12 students with an average of 8 students per class.
- “One-to- one” lessons with syllabi tailored on your specific requests and needs.
- Practical learning experience with live project works and examples.
6 STARTING LEVELS
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Way-stage or elementary
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
At the end of the course, DA Siena issues a certificate of attendance stating the number of lessons attended as well as the level of Italian competence attained for every language ability in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages established by the Council of Europe.
Suitable for the preparation to the PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) official certification of knowledge of Italian language recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Office.
Curriculum is empty
- 2 weeks lessons
- 40 group lessons
- 8 private lessons
- didactic material
- social activities