- 12 weeks
- 12145 till today
FALL PROGRAM 2020
UTM in Siena is an affordable three-month program where students earn a semester’s worth of credits while living in the medieval city of Siena, Italy. You will experience all that the region of Tuscany has to offer without interrupting your four-year course of study. Courses in a variety of subjects are offered in English by faculty from the Dante Alighieri Society of Siena, UTM, and the University of Siena.
- Wine and cheese tasting.
- Participating in the cultivation of Tuscan vineyards and olive groves.
- Learning the Italian language.
- Multiple excursions to Florence and the Tuscan countryside.
- Culinary classes.
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
For courses of Italian language, students who need to apply for US transferable credits can email DA Siena’s Study Abroad office ([email protected]) to receive informations about sillaby’s approval and subsequent credit transfer. For all other courses students can enroll through University of Tennessee at Martin and receive credits from this school of record.
Curriculum is empty
- 12 weeks lessons
- text book
- all university and course fees
- museum entry and excursion fees
- all transportation costs within Italy
- official transcript