- 2 week
- 18345 till today
PLIDA EXAM DATES 2019!
|A1 Breakthrough or beginner||A2 Way-stage or elementary||B1 Threshold or intermediate||B2 Vantage or upper intermediate||C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced||C2 Mastery or proficiency|
This course is specifically designed to help students to prepare for the PLIDA exam (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri, the recognized proficiency certificate in Italian language studies, according to the Università La Sapienza in Rome). The course has a duration of 2 weeks and is held two weeks prior to the exam. In our course only students with an equal preparatory level will be in the same “mini-group” class. Students enrolled in this course can also take part to our cultural and social activities..
- 30 mini-group lessons of Italian language with no more than 5 participants.
- Suitable both for beginners and advanced students or for those who want to learn a foreign language through different and various practical contents.
- Exam samples.
- Tips on the exam and complete assistance.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
6 STARTING LEVELS
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Way-stage or elementary
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
Specifically designed for the preparation to the PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) official certification of knowledge of Italian language recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Office.
Curriculum is empty
- 2 weeks
- 30 mini-group lessons
- didactic material
- social activities