- 4 weeks
- 15440 till today
YOU CAN Start ANY MONDAY!
Starting Dates For Absolute Beginners
Some people say Italy is all about the food and the beautiful language. At DA Siena you will study Italian language in the mornings and, twice a week, you will take our hands-on evening cooking classes with our expert Chefs. Experience the beauty of this everlasting course: learn to cook meals that you will actually be able to make for your friends and family for years to come!
Our hands-on Italian cooking lesson begins with the study of ingredients followed by a brief description of the recipes and a detailed step by step process explanation of the four/five course meal you are about to create. In other words, you will learn the Italian art of cooking! With a variety of different backgrounds, our Chefs will bring something special to the table. They will help you to know your food as you learn to cook with passion and sense of flavor. The school is a fantastic meeting point for culinary lovers of all ages and nationalities creating an international, friendly and “tasty” atmosphere.
- Suitable for beginners and advanced students.
- Small group-classes: max of 12 students with an average of 8 students per class.
- Teaching methodology focused on specific academic requests and needs.
- Hands-on cooking lessons in the evening.
- Chefs with more than 30 years of experience teaching amateurs, seasoned veterans and foodies alike.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- 4 weeks lessons.
- 2 hands-on cooking lessons in the evening per week.
6 STARTING LEVELS
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Way-stage or elementary
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
DA Siena certificate states the number of lessons attended and the level of Italian competence attained for every language ability in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages established by the Council of Europe.
Suitable for the preparation to the PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) official certification of knowledge of Italian language recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Office.
Curriculum is empty
- 4 weeks lessons
- 80 group lessons
- 8 cooking classes (4h)
- equipped kitchen
- didactic material
- social activities