- 24 week
- 10457 till today
YOU CAN START ANY MONDAY!
Starting Dates For Absolute Beginners
Taking a long-term course is one of the most effective and economical way to develop fluency in Italian, the perfect way to make the most of your time abroad! When you study with us for a Trimester or Semester you will be able to take every opportunity to perfect your Italian both in the classroom and in the city.
- 20 group lessons per week + 6 cooking sessions (within the 24 weeks period)
- Suitable both for beginners and advanced students or for those who want to learn a foreign language through different and various practical contents.
- Small group-classes: max of 12 students with an average of 8 students per class.
- Teaching methodology focused on specific academic requests and needs.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
6 STARTING LEVELS
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Way-stage or elementary
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
DA Siena certificate states the number of lessons attended and the level of Italian competence attained for every language ability in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages established by the Council of Europe.
Suitable for the preparation to the PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) official certification of knowledge of Italian language recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Office.
Curriculum is empty
- 24 weeks
- 480 group lessons
- 6 cooking classes
- equipped kitchen
- 1 wine tasting
- didactic material
- social activities
- 2 excursions