- 1 week
- 1044 till today
YOU CAN START ANY MONDAY!
The Blue Week program is an interesting alternative for those wishing to study in one of the most beautiful islands in the South of Italy, living among history and myth, SPAs and ancient gastronomy, but in a cosy and familiar atmosphere. The private lessons, tailored on your specific needs and interest, are held in the morning from Monday to Friday in the gardens and the panoramic terraces of the accommodation. Afternoons are devoted to the various activities with the Program Coordinator.
- 13 Private lessons per week.
- Suitable both for beginners and for proficiency students, learn a foreign language in different, various, practical contents.
- “One-to-one” lessons with syllabi tailored on your specific requests and needs.
- 1 Hands-on cooking lesson in the accommodation premises.
- 1 Orientation tour.
- Historic and cultural walking tours during lessons.
- Syllabi tailored on specific academic requests and needs.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
6 STARTING LEVELS
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Way-stage or elementary
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
At the end of the course, DA Siena issues a certificate of attendance stating the number of lessons attended as well as the level of Italian competence attained for every language ability in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages established by the Council of Europe.
Suitable for the preparation to the PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) official certification of knowledge of Italian language recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Office.
Curriculum is empty
- 1 week
- 13 private lessons
- 1 cooking class (4h)
- 1 aperitivo
- 1 cultural tour
- didactic material
- 1 orientation tour