- 2 weeks
- 11245 till today
YOU CAN START ANY MONDAY!
Starting Dates For Absolute Beginners
This course is ideal for those who wish to combine the study of Italian language and History of Music in Siena. The teacher of History of Music explores with the students the Italian musical eras devoting a lot of time to lyric Operas. From Monteverdi’s to Rossini’s repertoire, from Mozart’s Italian masterpieces to Verdi’s melodramma, from the Gregorian Chants to the Baroque Holy Music: different itineraries throughout the incredible Italian centuries-old music scenario. Lessons include watching, listening, and analyzing various pieces. On request and with due notice, it is possible to organize private lessons with a famous Opera singer.
- 20 group lessons of Italian language instruction per week + 4 history of music lessons twice a week in the afternoons.
- Suitable for beginners and advanced students.
- Small group-classes: max of 12 students with an average of 8 students per class.
- Teaching methodology focused on specific academic requests and needs.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
6 STARTING LEVELS
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Way-stage or elementary
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
DA Siena certificate states the number of lessons attended and the level of Italian competence attained for every language ability in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages established by the Council of Europe.
Suitable for the preparation to the PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) official certification of knowledge of Italian language recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Office.
Curriculum is empty
- 2 weeks
- 24 group italian lessons
- 8 history of music lessons
- didactic material
- social activities
ON REQUEST VOCAL COACH LESSONS