- 2 weeks
- 7655 till today
This program gives you the opportunity to receive vocal and theatrical intensive training by professional singers and directors. Students will plunge into the opera universe from various perspectives, also focusing on the relationship between gastronomy and opera through two specific cooking classes. The lessons encompass singing techniques, music reading, piano accompanied exercises, scenic movement, and theatrical dramaturgy with a stage director, so to ensure the highest and most complete quality of teaching. In the end of the course students will perform an opera recital in a city theatre.
- Required level of Italian language: A2.
- Minimum number of participants: 4.
- 60 music lessons (singing techniques, music reading, piano accompanied exercises, scenic movement, and theatrical dramaturgy).
- 2 Hands-on cooking lessons in the evening.
- Small group-classes: max 8 students.
- 1 Half-day excursions included.
- Lessons tailored to specific academic requests and needs.
- Practical learning experience with professionals.
Curriculum is empty
- 2 weeks
- 60 music lessons
- 2 cooking classes (8h)
- equipped kitchen
- 1 day trip at Puccini's Torre del Lago
- 1 concert recital
- social activities