- 11782 till today
STUDENTS MUST BE AT A B1 ITALIAN LANGUAGE LEVEL PRIOR TO START THE INTERNSHIP COURSE
DA Siena’s Internships in Italy are a unique educational experience. Our interns work and participate in real working environments. DA Siena’s Internship program offers a wide variety of options as: tourism, architecture, museum, healthcare, volunteer organizations etc. Through this program DA Siena will help you to explore your talents deeper than you ever thought that it would be possible. You will work and collaborate as part of a team in practical work assignments and understand what your career can be like. This is the ideal way to help orchestrate your transition from being a college student to a business professional.
- 4 Weeks of Italian language classes, with 20 group Italian lessons per week.
- 4 “One-to-one” lessons on your specific field of interest
- Small group-classes: max of 12 students with an average of 8 students per class.
- Teaching methodology focused on specific academic requests and needs.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- From 4 to 12 weeks of internship.
- Assistance and tutor to help you to identify the most suitable business.
4 STARTING LEVELS
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
DA Siena certificate states the number of lessons attended and the level of Italian competence attained for every language ability in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages established by the Council of Europe.
Suitable for the preparation to the PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) official certification of knowledge of Italian language recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Office.
Curriculum is empty
- 10 weeks
- 80 group lessons
- 4 private lessons
- didactic material
- social activities
- 24/7 assistance
- I.N.A.I.L. insurance