- 2 weeks
- 17367 till today
YOU CAN START ANY MONDAY!
Starting Dates For Absolute Beginners
This popular language course consists of 20 group lessons per week and it covers as many linguistic areas as possible, which is ideal for those who are looking forward to make the most of learning Italian in Italy.
Lessons are held in the mornings, and the students will have their afternoons free to attend the Cultural and Social Activities offered by DA, to study independently or to absorb the Italian culture by exploring places throughout our city.
- 20 group lessons of Italian language instruction per week.
- Suitable both for beginners and advanced students or for those who want to learn a foreign language through different and various practical contents.
- Small group-classes: max of 12 students with an average of 8 students per class.
- Teaching methodology focused on specific academic requests and needs.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
6 STARTING LEVELS
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Way-stage or elementary
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
At the end of the course, DA Siena issues a certificate of attendance stating the number of lessons attended as well as the level of Italian competence attained for every language ability in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages established by the Council of Europe.
Suitable for the preparation to the PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) official certification of knowledge of Italian language recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Office.
Curriculum is empty
- 2 weeks lessons
- 40 group lessons
- didactic material
- social activities