Users’ personal data are used by SIENALINGUE SRL, the Data Controller responsible for the processing, pursuant to the principles of personal data protection established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
METHODS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We would like to inform you that data will be processed with the aid of the following means:
- Mixed – electronic and paper.
With the following purposes:
- Manage, process or satisfy specific requests forwarded by the company via the Website.
The provision of data is mandatory for anything required by legal and contractual obligations and, therefore, refusal to supply them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of providing the services requested.
The legal basis on which the treatment for the common data is based, according to Art.6 of the GDPR Regulation, is:
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed can only be communicated for the purposes specified above to the following categories of data subjects:
- Internal managers.
Furthermore, in the management of your data, the following categories of authorized persons and / or internal and external managers identified in writing and to whom specific written instructions have been provided regarding the processing of data may be made known to them. The organization chart is available and can be consulted on request directly to the Data Controller.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of article 14 of the GDPR Regulation, as data have not been obtained from the data subject, the categories of personal data being processed are reported:
- Identification data (company name or name, ie name and surname of natural persons, address, telephone, fax, e-mail, fiscal data, etc.);
- Name, address or other elements of personal identification (name, surname, age, sex, place and date of birth, private address, work address);
- Recording images with photographic means.
The data retention period is: Data will be processed for as long as necessary to pursue the current commercial relationship and for the next ten years from their acquisition date.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, the interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
- To know its origin;
- Receive intelligible communications;
- To have information about the criteria, the methods, and the purposes of the processing;
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, transformation into anonymous form and blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for achieving the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right of limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him;
- Right of revocation;
- Right to data portability;
- In cases of consent-based processing, to receive from a data processor the personal data provided to the Data Controller in a structured and readable form, in a format commonly available on electronic devices;
- Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
The Data Controller of your personal data is SIENALINGUE S.r.l., VAT Number 00512240524
- Email: [email protected]
Responsible for the processing of your data are:
- MORANO VINCENZO, c.f. MRNVC69E03H591H
- Email: [email protected]