- 4 weeks
- 18465 till today
YOU CAN START ANY MONDAY!
Starting Dates For Absolute Beginners
Jump into the Italian language and culture, allowing yourself the time to see, meet, touch, smell, taste, and learn. Like 2017 Pulitzer Prize-winner Hisham Matar, cut off 30 days out of your routine and devote them to yourself, your own cultural interests, and your personal growth. With Learning Italy’s specialized teachers you will be guided in a small group through the acquisition of Italian language balancing engagement and free time so to allow you to experience a more personal and intimate approach to Siena, its beauty, its people, and the “uneasy reverence” it inspires.
- 20 group lessons per week
- 1 cooking lesson per week
- 1 on-site culture lesson in small group (per week)
- Suitable both for beginners and advanced students or for those who want to learn a foreign language through different and various practical contents.
- Small group-classes: max of 12 students with an average of 8 students per class.
- Syllabi tailored on specific academic requests and needs.
- Museum entrance tickets.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
6 STARTING LEVELS
- A1 Breakthrough or beginner
- A2 Way-stage or elementary
- B1 Threshold or intermediate
- B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2 Mastery or proficiency
ATTENDANCE & CERTIFICATION
DA Siena certificate states the number of lessons attended and the level of Italian competence attained for every language ability in accordance with the Common European Framework for Languages established by the Council of Europe.
Suitable for the preparation to the PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) official certification of knowledge of Italian language recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Office.
Curriculum is empty
- 4 weeks
- 80 language lessons
- 4 cooking lessons
- 4 culture lessons
- 1 wine tasting
- 1 typical dinner with teacher
- visit to a Contrada
- 2 half-day excursions
- learning material